JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
- REF: Front-End Engineer
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 14/07/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer to add to our dynamic Exclusive team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Building high-performing web and mobile applications using Angular Framework 10+ and NativeScript frameworks by following the latest methodologies in software development.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code to produce visual elements of the application
- Work with UI/UX designers and bridge gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Develop intuitive web applications
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and components for future use
- Collaborate with back-end developers
- Maintain and improve company products
- Participate in code review and team meetings
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Fluent in English is a must
- Previous experience in similar position for at least 3 years
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Work closely with designers to translate designs into working mobile responsive webpages
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
- Free fruits and beverages
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.