JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
- REF: Junior Accountant
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 21/10/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
Exclusive Capital is a CySEC regulated investment firm offering innovative investment and financial technology services to high-net-worth professional traders and institutions. Utilizing its unique capabilities and valued partnerships, Exclusive Capital strives to deliver excellence across its core investment services. Through superior trading conditions, tailored and highly attractive investment strategies as well as industry leading technology the firm provides unparalleled global access to the financial markets.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our continuously growing Exclusive team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform reconciliations of clients’ funds, control accounts, bank accounts and payment providers on a daily basis
- Perform reconciliations of partner control accounts to bank accounts
- Identify amounts pending as well as investigate any discrepancies in the reconciliations
- Follow up errors to be corrected and ability to coordinate with relevant departments in the company
- Communicate with external payment providers and banks on discrepancies and info required
- Able to adjust easily on any new product and payment method onboarded by the company
- Report the clients’ funds statement and Group cash positions to management
- Produce daily client cash movements journals for posting to the accounting software
- Produce monthly reconciliation reports within the agreed deadlines
- Identify and design possible refinements to the reconciliation process and pass the logic to the team
- Organize of own and Team’s workload and adjust accordingly
- Solve any negligible issue reveals on spot and inform manager for the adjustment
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Excellent computer skills, in particular with Excel
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information and heavy volume of data
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks successfully
- Perfect organizational skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, or another related field
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.