JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
JUNIOR IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
- REF: Junior IT Support Engineer
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 21/10/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
Junior IT Support Engineer
Exclusive Capital is a CySEC regulated investment firm offering innovative investment and financial technology services to high-net-worth professional traders and institutions. Utilizing its unique capabilities and valued partnerships, Exclusive Capital strives to deliver excellence across its core investment services. Through superior trading conditions, tailored and highly attractive investment strategies as well as industry leading technology the firm provides unparalleled global access to the financial markets.
Due to the continuous expansion of our operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual who is eager to learn to add to our Exclusive team and to assume the role of Junior IT Support Engineer.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and follow up to resolution
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Document technical knowledge in the form of knowledge base articles
- Report bugs and log issues
- Be available for support issues and emergencies
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Basic Network knowledge
- Basic Windows/Linux knowledge
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies will be considered a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.