JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- REF: Junior Business Development Manager
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 21/10/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
Junior Business Development Manager
Exclusive Capital is a CySEC regulated investment firm offering innovative investment and financial technology services to high-net-worth professional traders and institutions. Utilizing its unique capabilities and valued partnerships, Exclusive Capital strives to deliver excellence across its core investment services. Through superior trading conditions, tailored and highly attractive investment strategies as well as industry-leading technology the firm provides unparalleled global access to the financial markets.
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to add to our dynamic Exclusive team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Provide support and assistance to institutional and corporate clients
- Handling clients’ requests
- Generate Leads through our platforms, multimedia, and social media
- Following up on leads, and client request
- Have the ability to cross-sell and up-sell company products and services
- LinkedIn Profiling for institutional and corporate clients
- Preparing and scheduling meetings with the sales department
- Cooperate with Compliance, Dealing/ Risk, and Onboarding Departments
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge and/or experience in Forex
- Experience in CRM management
- Experience with management software like Monday/Jira/Asana is a plus
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Technical oriented and proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on shifts
- Able to visualize and present a campaign
- University Degree or College Diploma in Finance/Economics/Banking/ Business Administration or related field will be considered an advantage
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM
Explore the ways in which we can help you achieve your investment goals.