JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
- REF: Payments Officer
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 16/07/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
We are looking for an experienced Payments Officer to add to our dynamic Exclusive team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Processing financial transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
- Processing bonuses
- Performing daily reconciliation of platforms, providers and systems
- Responding to customers’ inquiries and resolving their pending cases
- Updating and entering customer account information in the company’s records, systems, or databases
- Performing KYC procedures and ensuring that all applications are compliant with regulatory authorities and company policies
- Assisting compliance with collecting and processing further KYC requirements
- Resolving clients’ queries or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommending new services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Generating different reports concerning number of accounts, source of accounts, financial transactions, active affiliates and introducers
- Liaising with several departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language
- At least 2 years previous experience in similar position with involvement in payments and PSPs
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a 24/5 weekly basis shifts
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
- Free fruits and beverages
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.