JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
- REF: Project Manager
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 09/06/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
We are looking for a Project Manager to add to our dynamic Exclusive team.
You will build and maintain tasks on projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time. As our Project Manager, you will have hands-on involvement in all aspects and stages of a project.
You will be focused on ensuring that all projects are kept on time, on track, and on budget and that any given target meets its goals within optimal parameters.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Keeping the projects on track and on time
- Building and maintaining comprehensive project roadmaps
- Quality assurance of any external work
- Measuring project performance using the right tools
- Scheduling and managing meetings; note taking
- Collect and report data on prescribed metrics
- Adjusting and tracking project billing statuses
- Publications’ management
- Writing documentation for completed projects in conjunction with Project /implementation manager
- Developing spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role or relevant internship experience will be an advantage
- Experience with management software like Jira/Asana/Monday will be an advantage
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills and a good understanding of basic office applications like Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Ability to work independently with high-quality work results
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks successfully
- Perfect organizational skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in the field of project/business/strategic management, or engineering, or related field
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
- Free fruits and beverages
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.
CONNECT WITH OUR TEAM
Explore the ways in which we can help you achieve your investment goals.