JOIN OUR TEAM
We continually use every method available to find talented individuals with the aptitude, potential and flair to join our team of professionals. We actively practice diversity in our hiring policies and can offer market leading remuneration and training facilities.
Work with the best, become Exclusive.
- REF: Senior Accountant
- CONTRACT: FULL-TIME
- PUBLISHED: 21/10/2021
- CLOSES: 31/12/2021
Exclusive Capital is a CySEC regulated investment firm offering innovative investment and financial technology services to high-net-worth professional traders and institutions. Utilizing its unique capabilities and valued partnerships, Exclusive Capital strives to deliver excellence across its core investment services. Through superior trading conditions, tailored and highly attractive investment strategies as well as industry leading technology the firm provides unparalleled global access to the financial markets.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our dynamic Exclusive team.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintain proper accounting books and records in the group’s computerized accounting system
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts for all group companies on a daily – monthly basis, including consolidated management accounts
- Assist in the budgeting process and investor presentations for group companies
- Record transactions in the accounting system either manually or handle the electronic uploading of transaction files
- Carry out bank payments to other business associates
- Prepare all necessary regulatory reports
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Liaise with external accounting consultants on VAT, payroll, and other day-to-day matters, as well as with the external auditors as part of the annual and other periodic audits
- Liaise with accountants in other group offices overseas
- Other accounting related functions as required by the group
- In addition to these duties, the employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the employer’s business
- Report directly to Financial Controller
- Full access to banks to make the monthly expenses payments
- Reporting to management (Expenses & Revenue)
- VAT and CySEC reports
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
Work Experience / Knowledge
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Two years of experience in the financial services industry or another related field in a similar position is a must
- Knowledge of E-soft or InteliSoft will be considered an advantage
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer and accounting management software
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Good communication and organizational skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field is mandatory
- Holder of the ACA/ACCA qualification will be considered an advantage
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Be sure to include your CV and Cover Letter Review for the application to be considered.
The company informs you that your application and CV will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months for other positions in the company. If you wish for your CV and application not to be kept in our database please notify us by email at [email protected]
Please feel free to share with anyone you think may be fitting for this position.